Bigfoot® ALIF Allograft
The Bigfoot® ALIF Allograft is an all cortical bone implant designed for use as an intervertebral spacer in anterior lumbar interbody fusion (ALIF) approach.
Regulatory approvals vary by country. Therefore, we kindly ask you to contact the distributor in your region regarding availability of specific products, implants and / or instrumentation in your region.
- Designed for anterior lumbar interbody fusion (ALIF) approach
- Composed of cortical bone to maximize implant compressive strength
- Precision-machined for consistency and to reduce OR prep time
- Large footprint to minimize subsidence and increase stability
- Available freeze dried and frozen
- Freeze dried: rehydrate for a minimum of 30 seconds
- Frozen: thaw for a minimum of 15 minutes
- Terminal sterilization achieves sterility assurance level (SAL) 10-6
- Rendered safe and biocompatible through the BioCleanse® Tissue Sterilization Process*
*Technical data on file at RTI Surgical.