Contact® IBF System
The Contact® IBF system is designed for use in an anterior or anterolateral approach to the lumbar spine.
- Designed for an anterior or anterolateral approach
- Multiple lordotic implants available
- Implants available in heights from 10 to 20mm
- Multiple width options
- Highly visible tantalum markers
- Back-cutting teeth resist implant migration
- Large graft area for maximum fusion potential
- Three insertion holes allow multiple approach options
- Convex shape maximizes implant fit
- Threaded inserter aids implant insertion and advancement; prevents toggle
- Made with PEEK-OPTIMA® from lnvibio® Biomaterial Solutions
Implants are supplied sterile. Instruments are supplied nonsterile. For sterilization instructions, please reference the package insert.
See product specific surgical technique manual and package insert for complete instructions and labeling limitations.