Cross-Fuse® II PEEK IBF System
Cross-Fuse® II is a second generation lateral PEEK IBF device. The Cross-Fuse II implant is offered in a variety of widths, lengths, heights and lordotic options, providing the ability to tailor treatment to a specific patient for a more efficient implant experience. The implant features graft containment ridges, anatomically designed teeth and anterior holes providing a strong foundation for proper fusion.
PEEK-OPTIMA® from Invibio® Biomaterial Solutions
- Anatomy matching tooth geometry to minimize device movement
- Graft window containment ridges
- Bulleted nose to aid in distraction and placement
- Available in 14, 18, 22 and 26mm widths with multiple lordotic/coronal angles
- Composed of PEEK-OPTIMA® from Invibio® Biomaterial Solutions
Implants are supplied sterile. Instruments are supplied nonsterile. For sterilization instructions, please reference the package insert.
See product specific surgical technique manual and package insert for complete instructions and labeling limitations.