Elemax® Cortical Cancellous Spacer
The Elemax® Cortical Cancellous Spacer is a precision-machined cervical allograft freeze-dried for room-temperature storage with the ability to be rehydrated at least 30 seconds. This graft is rendered safe and biocompatible through the BioCleanse® Tissue Sterilization Process.* Additional features include a cancellous center portion for osteoconductive potential, cortical sides to maximize implant compressive strength and stability, and 6° lordosis. This spacer also has a unique inserter feature to provide secure instrument attachment and to limit any additional width from the inserter grasping the graft.
Regulatory approvals vary by country. Therefore, we kindly ask you to contact the distributor in your region regarding availability of specific products, implants and / or instrumentation in your region.
- Precision-machined for consistency and to reduce OR prep time
- Freeze-dried, room-temperature storage
- Rehydration in at least 30 seconds
- Rendered safe and biocompatible through the BioCleanse® Tissue Sterilization Process*
- Terminal sterilization achieves sterility assurance level (SAL) 10-6
*Technical data on file at RTI Surgical.
BioCleanse® Tissue Sterilization Process