Songer® Spinal Cable System
The Songer® Spinal Cable System is an innovative alternative to monofilament wire for spinal fixation procedures resulting from trauma, degenerative conditions and scoliosis. The system offers stainless steel or titanium cable that can be tensioned and secured using a single instrument. The Songer Spinal Cable is designed primarily for sublaminar passage.
- Simple insertion
- Guides easily, reducing the chance of kinking
- Provides superior strength over traditional monofilament wire*
- Allows for reproducible tension
- Tensioning and crimping can be achieved in one instrument
- A known level of tension can be achieved using the Torque Driver
* Technical data on file at RTI Surgical, Inc.
Implants are supplied sterile. Instruments are supplied nonsterile. For sterilization instructions, please reference the package insert.
See product specific surgical technique manual and package insert for complete instructions and labeling limitations.