Streamline® MIS Spinal Fixation System
The Streamline® MIS Spinal Fixation System allows a rigid construct to be created in the thoracolumbar spine via a percutaneous or mini-open approach using cannulated pedicle screws, set screws and rods. The system offers a broad range of implants and instruments, providing the ability to tailor treatment to a specific patient for a more efficient, streamlined, implant experience.
Cannulated Pedicle Screws
- Polyaxial screws available in multiple diameters and lengths
- Integrated, disposable and easily detached extension sleeves
- Double lead thread design for faster implantation
- Designed to reduce incidence of cross-threading
- Use a standard T25 drive mechanism
- Fit all screw sizes
- Standard Ø5.5mm pre-bent and straight rods available in multiple lengths
This system includes components supplied both sterile and nonsterile. For sterilization instructions, please reference the package insert.
See product specific surgical technique manual and package insert for complete instructions and labeling limitations.