Streamline® TL Spinal Fixation System
The Streamline® TL Spinal Fixation System allows a rigid construct to be created in the thoracolumbar spine using pedicle screws, set screws, rods and Streamline TL Crosslinks. The system offers a broad range of implants and instruments, providing the ability to tailor treatment to a specific patient for a more efficient, streamlined, implant experience.
- Polyaxial, fixed, and reduction screws available in multiple diameters and lengths
- Double lead thread design for faster implantation
- Designed to reduce incidence of cross-threading
- Use standard T25 drive mechanism
- Fit all screw sizes
- Ø5.5mm pre-bent and straight rods available in multiple lengths
- Titanium (Ti-6Al-4V) and cobalt chrome rods available
- Variable and fixed options available in multiple lengths to accommodate a wide range of spinal anatomies
- Open and closed rod-to-rod options
- Offset connectors available in multiple lengths
This system is supplied nonsterile. For sterilization instructions, please reference the package insert.
See product specific surgical technique manual and package insert for complete instructions and labeling limitations.